Harrington Hall provides luxury boutique style accommodation in the heart of the city. Centre. It is located on Harcourt St. (just off St. Stephens Green) close to the shopping Mecca of Grafton Street. Harrington Hall is a member of Manor House Hotels. It has a 4 star grading from the Irish Tourist Board together with 5 star international accolades. The property is an excellent example of Georgian architecture both externally and internally. The property was once home to Timothy Charles M.P. (lord Mayor of Dublin 1901-04) and counsel to Charles Stewart Parnell. Today’s guests can enjoy gracious surroundings together with every modern convenience. All rooms are en-suite with direct dial telephone, hospitality tray, hair dryer, multichannel TV and internet access. Lift to all floors. Free parking is provided for patrons on a first come first served basis.