5 Reasons why the “Go Anywhere Gift Card” is the perfect wedding gift
Posted on: Wed, 28 July, 2021
When looking for the perfect wedding gift, the rule is simple: make it something the couple will enjoy and something they will remember for a lifetime.
Today’s #TravelTuesday will prove why the “Go Anywhere Gift Card” is the perfect wedding gift and how the married couple can create new memories and enjoy incredible experiences with it.
Our #TravelTuesday tip: select the physical Gift Card when purchasing, so the recipients will get a well-presented box and a personalized message with the Gift Card.
Why is it the #PerfectWeddingGift?
- They can choose from more than 350 hotels and guesthouses across Ireland, from luxury to boutique hotels and cosy B&B and guesthouses where the newly wedded couple can enjoy a holiday together.
- The Gift Card is valid for 5 years, so it offers maximum flexibility. They can use it to celebrate their 1st wedding anniversary or to enjoy a holiday within the next 5 years.
- It is so easy to redeem. They just need to book directly with the hotel and mention they will produce the gift card at checkout.
- You can choose the value of the gift card from €50 to €1000 and add a personalized message to congratulate them for their wedding.
- They can get a physical Gift card to their postal address or an electronic card instantly to their e-mail address.
Today’s #TravelTuesday brings some unique experience ideas the newly married couple would definitely love and enjoy.
Celebrating a special occasion at 5 - Star Luxury
The 5* Fitzwilliam Boutique Hotel boasts Dublin's finest address overlooking St Stephen's Green at the top of Grafton Street. It is the ideal spot to discover the capital's sights, shops, restaurants etc. Home to Glovers Alley, Dublin's newest fine dining restaurant and where Andy Mc Fadden creates stunning dishes to delight.
It is the perfect place for the couple to celebrate a special occasion. View All Dublin Hotels.
Learning to cook in Style
If you think the new couple will struggle in the kitchen once they get married, this is a perfect gift. Ballyknocken House in Wicklow is an award-winning romantic 19th Century Victorian farmhouse.
They offer a cookery school, nestled between lush herb, vegetable and soft fruit gardens owned and managed by Irish Celebrity Chef Catherine Fulvio. So with the Go Anywhere Gift Card the couple can stay and learn to cook at Ballyknocken House. View All Wicklow Hotels
Honeymooning in the Sunny South East
Dunbrody Country House Hotel Ireland is a luxury boutique hotel in Co. Wexford and it is perfect for a mini honeymoon. Located on the Hook Peninsula on Ireland’s south coast, this luxury hotel offers fine food and friendly service combined with luxury accommodation all within the centuries-old walls of this beautiful Georgian property.
Dunbrody counts with a world-renowned gourmet restaurant, chic champagne seafood bar and late breakfast daily perfect for the honeymooners. View All Wexford Hotels
We hope this blog has convinced you that the “Go Anywhere Gift Card” is the perfect choice if you are looking for an ideal wedding gift the newly wed couple will be forever grateful for.
You can buy our gift card here.