8 Ways to Spend a €200 Go Anywhere Gift Card
Posted on: Thu, 22 October, 2020
Welcome to our new series of #TravelTuesday blog posts, a space for those seeking inspiration and staycation tips based on our recommendations here at Irelandhotels.com. Each week, a new #TravelTuesday blog post will be published, sharing and recommending a variety of hotel and guesthouse stays across Ireland, and their unique traits and characteristics that will make any stay across Ireland, special.
This year more than ever, domestic travel on our Emerald Isle is a real luxury for the people of Ireland and for our very first #TravelTuesday blog post, we have compiled a collection of hotels in various locations across the country that one can use their Go Anywhere Gift Card worth €200. Whether you're in the market to use the Go Anywhere Gift Card yourself, or you’re interested in buying a gift card for someone special as a present or thoughtful gesture, especially with Christmas around the corner, note how great the gift card is for a gift idea. Make sure to stay tuned throughout this post to find the perfect staycation destination to spend the voucher the right way.
Our first #TravelTuesday tip: Make your bookings using your Go Anywhere Gift Card well in advance to avoid disappointment and book directly on the hotels website, or alternatively, call the hotel. By booking directly, this will ultimately ensure that as a guest, you will receive the best rates and the most flexible room types, with possibility of add-ons included in your stay.
City Shopping Getaway
The Fitzwilliam Hotel, Dublin
Book in to The Fitzwilliam Hotel >>HERE<<
The 5* Fitzwilliam boutique Hotel boasts Dublin's finest address overlooking St. Stephen's Green, at the top of Grafton Street. Stylishly designed and elegantly polished, the hotel is in the ideal spot to discover the capital's sights, shops, restaurants etc. Home to Glovers Alley, Dublin's newest fine dining restaurant and where Andy Mc Fadden creates stunning dishes to delight, The Fitzwilliam Hotel is certainly one not to be missed.
Bed & Breakfast for two from €199
- 1 night accommodation at a Super-stylish five-star guest room with a Queen Bed
- Complimentary High Speed WiFi
- Controlled air conditioning
- CD player with iPod/MP3 connection
- Complimentary daily still and sparkling water
- Complimentary daily newspaper
Family Fun Getaways
CityNorth Hotel, Meath
Book in to the CityNorth Hotel >>HERE<<
The 4* CityNorth Hotel is a contemporary hotel ideally located just off Junction 7 on the M1, Dublin to Belfast route and only 30 minutes from Dublin City. CityNorth Hotel is the perfect destination for those looking to getaway in Ireland’s Ancient East and guests are within reach of some of Ireland’s most exciting visitor attractions including Newgrange, the Hill of Tara and Ardgillan Castle. Among these attractions, the hotel's proximity is close to some world class golf links, horse racing and local beaches and shopping.
1 Night Family Break - Tayto Park (Deluxe Family Room) from €148.50
Take a break away with 1 Night Bed and Breakfast in a deluxe family room and a family pass to Tayto Park.
Room features include:
- Free high-speed WiFi internet access
- Air conditioning
- Ample free car parking
- Sleek plasma TV with satellite channels
- Refreshment tray with tea/coffee
- Electronic laptop safe, ironing unit and power hairdryer
- Power shower and invigorating range of toiletries
- 24 hour hotel room service menu
- Outdoor children's activities
- Seasonal Kids Club (Suspended for 2020)
- Cinema Club nightly for midterm 2020
- Fancy dress competition too
*Please note that the Tayto Park package includes admission tickets only. Wristbands must be purchased separately at the park as they are subject to height restrictions.
CityNorth Hotel’s spacious family rooms can accommodate up to two adults and two children, each room has one queen and one single bed, a rollaway bed or cot. Please note: rollaway beds are suitable for children 12 years and under.
Westgrove Hotel, Kildare
Book into the Westgrove Hotel >>HERE<<
The 4* Westgrove Hotel in County Kildare provides the perfect haven for the leisure or business traveller to the mid-east region of the Emerald Isle. The Westgrove Hotel which nestles in the village of Clane, County Kildare is easily accessible to all local Kildare amenities like Punchestown, Mondello, Straffan, Naas, Kildare Shopping Village Outlet Centre and the Curragh. For those seeking family getaways, the hotel offers the perfect home away from home and there are some fantastic family attractions nearby - Bargetrip.ie, Clonfert Pet Farm, Wallaby Woods Donadea, Lullymore Heritage and Discovery Park and lots, lots more.
Midterm 1 night Family B&B and Dinner from €199
1 night stay for 2 adults and 2 children in a standard Family room*
Full Irish BreakfastFamily Dinner in Assaggio Restaurant
Kids Snack Pack for each childKids Club including nightly BIG BIG Movie with popcorn
Complimentary use of our Leisure Facilities including 20 meter pool & Kids Pool
Complimentary Car Parking
Talbot Hotel, Carlow
Book into the Talbot Hotel Carlow >>HERE<<
The Talbot Hotel Carlow is the county’s only 4-star hotel, situated on the outskirts of Carlow town which is the ideal base for those travelling for business or pleasure, seeking family fun packed breaks or simply to enjoy a relaxed weekend break. Boasting some of the towns finest leisure facilities at Talbot Fitness, the leisure facility provides fitness amenities like a 20-metre swimming pool and an extensive gym, as well as an on-site hair and beauty salon. The DOME Family Entertainment Centre is also a strong amenity to the hotel, providing fun throughout the bowling alley, games arcade and congo quest play zone.
1 Night Girly Break from €140
- 4-course evening meal & glass of bubbly in the Restaurant
- Delicious breakfast each morning in the LibertyTree Restaurant
- Complimentary use of Leisure Facilities: 18 m Pool, Sauna, Steam Room, Jacuzzi & Gym
- Free Wi-Fi and Complimentary Car Parking
Glenlo Abbey Hotel & Estate, Galway
Book into the Glenlo Abbey Hotel & Estate >>HERE<<
Make a break for it and head to Glenlo Abbey Hotel & Estate and prepare to become accustomed in one of County Galways 5* luxury hotels. The plush accommodation on the edge of Connemara and just 2 miles from the vibrant city of Galway, is the ideal resort property for your break away in the west. Take advantage of Glenlo Abbey’s Golf course which offers a unique and challenging experience for all golfing novices.
Tee Time Retreat for two from €225
- Tee off on the 9 hole pristine course on the shores of Lough Corrib
- Stay in our luxurious appointed Classic Bedroom
- Enjoy a two-course evening meal in the rustic surrounds of the Oak Cellar Bar
- Breakfast can be enjoyed in the stunning River Room Restaurant with views of Lough Corrib and the golf course
- Explore the estate with a leisurely walk or relaxing cycle on the grounds of Glenlo Abbey Hotel & Estate
Ballyknocken House & Cookery School, Wicklow
Book into Ballyknocken House & Cookery School >>HERE<<
Ballyknocken House, Farm and Cookery School is perfectly spread out over 280 acres of land only 47km south of Dublin City Centre. The country house on Wicklow soil is a beautiful 4* Victorian style farm guesthouse which offers a pristine gourmet bed and breakfast experience. The stunning house, home to celebrity chef and award winning food writer, Catherine Fulvio and maintains its family tradition of providing B&B accommodation for over fifty years here in County Wicklow.
Mountain Top Picnic with Overnight Stay for Two from €171
- 1 night accommodation for two people
- Mouthwatering full Irish Breakfast
- Delicious picnic complete with a blanket
- Proximity to the Carrick Forest & Mountain directly behind Ballyknocken House
Ashdown Park Hotel, Wexford
Book into the Ashdown Park Hotel >>HERE<<
Located in the heart of Ireland’s Ancient East, the Ashdown Park Hotel, only minutes from County Wexford’s sandy beaches, various tracks and trails for hiking and exploring, and the town of Gorey, is ideally situated for one looking to relax and rewind in the countryside. From the hotel’s 18-metre swimming pool and fitness gym, to its exclusive Environ Skin Gym Salon, its undoubtedly ideal for those seeking a tranquil leisure break.
The Cosy Break – 2 Night B & B, 3-course evening meal (Room p/night from €126.50)
- 2 nights accommodation
- Welcome drink of Jackford Gin & Wexford Poachers tonic in the Ivy restaurant & café gin garden
- Breakfast in bed each morning
- A 3-course evening meal in the Rowan Tree Restaurant on one of the nights of your choice – pre-booking is essential
- 257 miles of Wexford beaches and coastline on your doorstep to explore
- Lazy checkout until 1.00pm
- Full complimentary use of gym and pool facilities, and free car park & WiFi
Book into the Pembroke >>HERE<<
The 4* hotel located in the heart of Kilkenny is placed high on the list of places to stay in County Kilkenny to ensure the culture and history of the Marble County is discovered rightfully. Just a throw from the front door of the Pembroke is the incredible Kilkenny Castle, Kilkenny Design Centre, a great selection of bars and restaurants and the best artisanal products the city has to offer. With tasteful Statham’s Bar and Restaurant on site, and the history the original building holds, the Pembroke Hotel in Kilkenny is undoubtedly one not to be missed.
Overnight ‘Mint Wellness’ Spa Package from €256 per person
- Refocus with a Swedish Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage and Indian Head Massage in Mint Medispa
- Overnight accommodation in a double/twin room with king sized beds, Nespresso machine, flat screen TV and air conditioning
- Full Irish and continental breakfast
- Swedish Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage and Indian Head Massage for two in Mint Medispa (50 mins)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and complimentary car parking
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours ahead of arrival
Disclaimer: All prices listed are subject to availability and are executed from the hotels direct website, as of today 25/09/20. Please remember to book directly via the hotel’s website or phone call for the best rates.
So, to wrap up this week’s #TravelTuesday post which concludes the variety of hotels you can visit and spend using your Go Anywhere Gift Card, we hope that you feel inspired to travel across our beautiful country and stay in some of Ireland’s top hotels.
Stay with us each week and catch up on our #TravelTuesday blog posts which will inspire you to make the most of your stays on the Emerald Isle. Whether you’re lucky to avail of the opportunity to spend a Go Anywhere Gift Card on your stays, or you’re looking for inspiration for your next stay in Eire, our #TravelTuesday blog section is the place to reach.
Make a break for it with the Irish Hotels Federation this year, and most importantly - stay safe!