Why the “Go Anywhere Gift Card” is perfect Valentine’s present
Posted on: Fri, 24 September, 2021
When looking for the perfect and unforgettable Valentine’s Day gift, the perfect present is often an experiential gift that can be share between you and a loved one. While we not be in a position to experience the best of Ireland at the present time having something to look forward to like a share experience helps connect couple in a way like no other gift. So this year, why not choose a romantic getaway you will both remember forever?
Today’s #TravelTuesday will show the reasons why the “Go Anywhere Gift Card” will make your Valentine’s love you even more and how you two can create everlasting memories with it.
Our #TravelTuesday tip: Plan in advance the best romantic and forever memorable getaway with your other half.
So why is the “Go Anywhere Gift Card the best #ValentinesDayGift?
- There are more than 350 hotels and guesthouses across Ireland to choose from, from luxury to boutique hotels and cosy B&B and guesthouses. Why not visit that place your loved one has on her/his bucket list since forever?
- The “Go Anywhere Gift Card” is valid for 5 years so no pressure in getting something booked straight away.You can even use it to celebrate next year Valentine’s Day.
- It is so easy to redeem. You just need to book directly with the hotel and mention you will be producing the Gift Card. So no hassle when using the Go Anywhere Gift Card.
- You can choose the value of the Gift card from €50 to €1,000 and add a personalised message to let them know how much you loved them.
- There is the option of a physical gift card or an electronic card in case it is a last-minute present.
The following are just some ideas on how to use the Go Anywhere Gift Card that your loved one would surely enjoy.
If your loved one is all about luxury:
The 5 Star K Club Hotel & Resort in Kildare is Ireland’s first-ever AA 5 Red Star Hotel. It offers the highest standards of comfort, service and cuisine. The K Club Hotel and resort in Kildare combines old-world elegance with indulgent luxury so guests are treated to luxurious rooms and incredible dining experiences. Guests can also opt to unwind at the internationally acclaimed K Spa or experience.
Would your other half love a luxury stay and a relaxing getaway?
If he or she loves Nature:
Converted from Queen Anne stables in 1798, Rathsallagh House is a large comfortable house situated in 530 acres of peaceful parkland with a walled garden. Close to Glendalough and the Wicklow National park, home of Ireland’s most popular walking trails, Rathsallagh House is the perfect base to explore Wicklow's’ Nature Attractions and top hiking spots.
It is the ultimate hotel your loved one can stay at if she or he loves reconnecting with nature.
If your other half loves culture:
The Museum of Archaeology, Museum of Natural History, The Museum of Decorative Art and History, The Irish Emigration Museum, The National Library of Ireland, The Museum of Literature Ireland are just some Museums to visit in the Capital city.
The brand-new Marriott, Aloft Dublin City is placed in the heart of The Liberties, one of Dublin's oldest and most historic areas, and perfect to explore Dublin’s culture life.
Is that special one into culture? Look no further and give her or him the gift of new experiences.
@James Fennell for Tourism Ireland
So whether your partner loves luxury, nature, loves history or just enjoys holidays and weekend breaks, the “Go Anywhere Gift Card” is a perfect choice if you want to impress your other half.
(Disclaimer: Please adhere to current Covid related Government guidelines)