Irelandhotels.com has found some of the best deals for your family this Christmas across the country. Below is a list of hotels where you can use our Go Anywhere Gift Card.
You can also give the gift of new memories and experiences this Christmas by purchasing one of our Go Anywhere Gift Cards for your friends and family. Buy Here
Dublin is among the most magical places to visit during the holiday season either if it is a Christmas shopping getaway, or you would like to attend a Christmas concert, see the Temple Bar decoration or the Christmas lights around the city.
The Talbot Hotel Stillorgan is offering a 2 Night Family B&B with FREE children. This is at a very competitive rate of €159 per night for a Family Room. This deal includes
- Full Irish Breakfast in The Purple Sage Restaurant for all the family
- Free Wireless Internet available throughout the hotel
- Dinner in the Brass Bar
- Tea & Coffee facilities in your room
- Complimentary onsite car parking
Book the Talbot Hotel here
Each year Kilronan Castle Estate & Spa welcome hundreds of guests into their castle for a home away from home Christmas Experience. From the scent of freshly made mulled wine & mince pies to the festive music playing in the background flowing through the reception area upon arrival.
Enjoy a fine dining experience with this amazing Gourmet Package which includes, 1 night Bed and Full Irish Breakfast with an 8 course Tasting Menu. Executive Head Chef Daniel Willimont and his team have taken time to source local produce of the highest standard and quality to ensure you have a dining experience like no other. Relax in the comfortable surroundings of Our Fine Dining Douglas Hyde Restaurant.
This package begins at €295 for 2 adults.
Wexford is just bursting during the Christmas season. The Quay welcomes the ice ring for the Winter on Ice, and Santa's North Pole Experience.
2 nights luxury accommodation at the Riverside Park Hotel from €228
• 4 Course meal for all the family on the evening of your choice
• Full Irish breakfast each morning
• Chocolate Treat for kids on arrival
• Family Activity Pass to one of 8 family attractions listed below
* Entrance to Blackwater Open Farm
* Entrance to Johnstown Castle Estate
* Entrance to Wells Gardens
* National Irish Heritage Park
* Entrance to Secret Valley Wildlife Park
* Entrance to Dunbrody Famine Ship
* Leisure Max Wexford - Play Centre for 1hr 15mins and 1 free go on the go-karts with a free tea or coffee for parents
The Bridge House Hotel in Tullamore is offering a Midweek Winter Madness deal. This is 2 night stay with a full Irish breakfast each morning and dinner on one evening of your choice. With this deal, you also have free use of all leisure facilities.
The price for this deal for 2 adults starts from €198.
Top-notch Christmas lights, Christmas Markets or the Ferry Wheel on the Grand Parade or make Cork one of the best cities to visit in December.
The Ultimate Chrismas Experience encompasses three days and nights of the best of luxury accommodation, dining & entertainment.
The Family Break Offer at Hayfield Manor from €249 per night includes:
- 3 Night stay over Christmas
- Champagne Afternoon Tea on arrival
- Full Irish Breakfast each morning
- Turndown gift each evening
- Christmas Day Lunch
- Christmas Day Champagne Toast
- Christmas Day Buffet Supper
- Santa Claus Visit
- Festive Entertainment
- St. Stephen's Night Supper
Waterford is ready for this year’s Winterland, a festival for young & old, packed with seasonal events and activities starting in Mid November: Santa Express, Waterford On Ice, Santa’s Grotto visit, and many workshops for the little ones.
The 4 star Fitzwilton Hotel’s 3 Night Staycation is available for €423 for a family room (2 Adults + 2 Kids) and includes:
- 3 night stay
- Breakfast on Each Morning
- 2 Course Meal on 2 evening
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Complimentary parking
- 43" Smart TV
The Galway Continental Christmas Market is expected to make its return to Galway this November with more than 50 wooden chalets located Eyre Square along with the Santa’s Grotto. The Light Up Galway Festival will transform into a winter wonderland.
The Harbour Hotel offers a 3 night stay in December from €967.98.
- Three nights luxurious accommodation
- Mulled wine & mince pies on arrival
- 3 course dinner on Christmas Eve & St Stephen’s Day
- 5 course festive Christmas Day lunch with Prosecco & mulled wine reception
- Light evening supper on Christmas Day, Live music each day
- Delicious á la carte breakfast each morning
- Discounted rate for secure car park with direct access to the hotel
We hope that you feel inspired to travel this Christmas and delve into this magical time of the year, wandering streets in search of the best Christmas lights, buying gifts in one of the many Christmas Markets or taking your children to visit Santa while your family stays in some of Ireland’s top hotels.
Get festive and book a family getaway this Christmas, there is a great range of hotels to visit using the Go Anywhere Gift Card.
Purchase a Go Anywhere Gift Card Here
Share your photos with us by tagging us on social media! Follow us for more getaway inspiration and ways to use your Go Anywhere Gift Card.
Facebook - @IrelandHotels
Instagram - @irelandhotels
Twitter - @Irelandhotels1
Disclaimer: All prices listed are subject to availability and are executed from the hotel's direct website, as of today 30/11/21. Please remember to book directly via the hotel’s website or phone call for the best rates.